Wednesday, September 22, 2010

AB0UT ME ^_^

Who wants a true friend;)
Who loves to make a good relationship to other people =)
Who gives a billion of smiles to you ;D
THAT'S ME!!!



I live at the beautiful ISLAND of PHILIPPINES. ~_~


From right now I'm here at Baguio City; This place is so terrific! Baguio is called to be the SUMMER CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES! ♥


First, I would like to tell you ... that I'm now in the third year level of high school at Saint Louis University - Laboratory High School (SLU - LHS).

So happy to be a LOUISIAN!!!


I am someone to fall back on. I'm a person who wants to hear your problems, And let's just Laugh It... XD



I also love KATY PERRY's songs ♥

~Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas - Official Video (with lyrics)~




& also I'm a BIG Fan of DAvid Archuleta!!!!



Something Bout Love MUSIC VIDEO (official HQ) - David Archuleta

1 comment: